Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Midterms

The deal with midterms and all that stress that goes along with it is a little ridiculous. The only problem with it is time management. Being able to manage time is a valuable skill that everyone should learn. To be productive with your time and using it as effectively as possible is a great way to organize your time into slots to be efficient.

Midterm week is one of those times. Although there must be times when you got to take a break throughout all of the constant studying, using time efficiently to study as best as you can in as little time as possible is even better.

This is all very ideal. If it was a perfect world and people were able to control their impulses exactly as they do, then the human race would be incredibly efficient and many more marvels would have been achieved by now. I wish I was one of those people lol. Right now I'm at home on my own personal computer in my living room. It should be the most optimal place for me to do my homework, but it is probably the least productive. On my left is a television with game consoles and on my computer there's tv shows like Community and Modern Family, video games like bioshock and team fortress 2, and AIM and facebook to distract me. I wonder how I can turn my computer space into a study space...

1 comment:

  1. I think people with like 15 or 18 credits are the ones really under stress. Being full-time students in CSULA in an Engineering degree is stressful, specially if you're working too. I found myself being more stressed about the Political Science class than physics this quarter, just because professor's syllabus was insane!

    ReplyDelete